Terms & Conditions
PPS is the leader in the provision of promotional payments solutions and related services to retailers, manufacturer and other organisations.
- This Site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of Ireland. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site or any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- We have provided the contents of this Site for your information & assistance only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- Information about some of the products and services on this Site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
- Information about some of the products and services on this Site are subject to additional Legal Notices and Warnings. These notices and warnings are important and are for the protection of both Site users and PPS. Please take the time to carefully read all Legal Notices and Warnings on the pages of this Site that you visit.
- We have given the information on the Site in good faith. Some of the information is obtained from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not warrant or represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold PPS responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the Site, please contact PPS for clarification.
- Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
- Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
- Some of the pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites of business units, subsidiaries and associates of PPS. You are reminded that when you enter such sites via these links, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Site, save to the extent that the express Terms and Conditions of the related sites may differ from those of this Site.
- No third party is permitted to link any other web site to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Access to and use of this Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this Site or any its contents.
- The contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by PPS without notification. The information in this Site may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to PPS and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced in whole or in part without the prior consent of PPS.
- Rights of access to the client area of this Site may be granted only by PPS. Thereafter, as the client, you are responsible for ensuring that usernames and passwords are controlled within your own organisation and, most importantly, disabled upon the departure of an employee who has previously been granted access. To facilitate this, PPS will open and close user accounts on request, providing such requests are communicated in writing. PPS may periodically contact you for the purpose of confirming the details of authorised users within your company, but this does not imply that PPS has responsibility for ensuring that such details are correct. Furthermore, PPS is entitled to seek redress from a client for any disclosure to a third party (anyone other than currently authorised users in your own organisation known to PHS) of usernames or passwords, whether intentionally or as a result of negligent action or inaction. For the avoidance of doubt, third parties include former employees of your organisation who retain the ability to access the Site through use of a password provided for them while in your employment. PPS accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any misuse of, or damage to, the Site, whether accidental or deliberate or caused by an authorised or unauthorised individual. PPS does not in any sense warrant that the contents and functionality of the Site will at all times be accurate. Pursuant to this, the client’s reliance on the information and data available therein is accepted entirely at its own risk.